Saturday, November 1, 2014

Havah The Story Of Eve

This book by Tosca Lee has left me breathless, subconsciously floored, and renewed. The story of the Garden is told like never before. I found my Sunday school perception of Adam and Eve debunked, light was shed upon the way our culture has desensitized the story. This work just makes it so real. I felt like I was there in the valley with them, feeling the dew upon my feet and following the sights and smells of the garden. What a beautiful lesson it portrays. The mystery and power of the One, our Lord. The consequences of the human nature. Relationships. Family. Hope in redemption. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow It's really Nice Content
    Your articles are always so thoughtful.
    It always tells me about new things.
    Thanks a lot.
    Check the link given below
    b.tech college in Kishanganj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post with informative and good quality content. Thank you for sharing! Also check Important dates for NEET 2022.

    ReplyDelete