Friday, May 31, 2013

Plans for Summer

Hello :) I have exciting plans for this summer, if the Lord doesn't come by then, haha you never know what could happen. Anyway, I'm looking forward to keeping my friends updated as to how everything is going. Honestly, I feel like I will miss Rochester. It has been a summer of exploration. I love Rochester. It took me many years to find that out. I've been visiting new places recently and it has been a blast (such as this pier in the picture above)! Oh yeah so this summer I'll be in SFG Bible school in Ohio but not 'till I go on a relaxing vacation to Florida with a few girls. I'm asking for all of your prayers as Lesya and I spend 8 weeks in Bible School. Maybe I'll share my goals for this summer in my next post... Anyway I guess you'll have to bear with me this summer as I blog about what is going on in my life... Kinda switching gears from the usual stuff I write. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment