Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Highlights of Isaiah


 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
                                                        And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” 
                                                                          Isaiah 6:8

                                                                    The Lord says:
“These people come near to me with their mouth
and honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me
is made up only of rules taught by men..."
Isaiah 29:13

                                            I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them. 
Isaiah 42:16
                     
                                                      When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
Isaiah 43:2
                                 
                                                       How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news...
Isaiah 52:7

                                                  But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
                                                      and by his wounds we are healed.
                                                                       Isaiah 53:5           

3 comments:

  1. I like the pictures you chose w/the verses!
    Isaiah 29:13 is so deep...it scares me
    how much absent minded i can be when worshiping God in church, or singing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana-love it!
    Amen to everything

    ReplyDelete