Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School

Today was my first day back at college, and after an amazing summer... going back to school feels almost normal. Schedules, books, parking and sitting next to Dasha in biology lectures, I'm used to that kind of stuff. As we were in the hallway we discussed how this summer was like a dream, and now it is time to get back to reality.
Anyway in my lovely community college, the first semester always has a plethora of new students arriving. Which means NO parking spaces. Good thing that I don't mind walking. But then, God decided to let it rain. In fact, He let it pour. So I had to run outside to my insanely far parked car in the rain. It reminded me of running in the rain in Buryatia with Mia.Only she was not there with me :( So I ran with a smile and laugh, making the most of it.
I hope who ever is back in school has a blessed semester. Now I'm just anxious for my first nursing class. Let the studying, running around, lab, lecture, conference, number two pencil days begin again!

2 comments:

  1. Awe... i miss running and dancing in the rain with you Dee. An this past summer does feel like a dream. But precious memories will remain with me forever. I hope you have a blessed school year! Love, Mia.

    P.S. and yes I'm reading your blog on my lunch hour for encouragement. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mia!! :D
    So glad to see that you have decided to post a comment :)

    ReplyDelete