Monday, March 28, 2011

Coffee House

Hello!
It feels strange right now not to be doing coffee house, because usually every Monday is full of semi-stress, planning, looking for a ride, running around, doing hw, baking something and much more. But today this little event called "Coffee House" is canceled, and it feels good. What is this whole Coffee House thing you ask? It is a chance for the youth to come together for fellowship and to ultimately have them be on time for church. Well it started as a vision of great plans for the better, with my friend and I taking over. But when we finally did take over, it was not as fabulous as we expected. But honestly I love it! The feel of the kitchen under my relentless control and simply being a part of bringing people together. Though it may be hard at times, I will continue to do everything as if for the Lord. "...whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." (1 Cor 10:31) Even if it feels good to get compliments on my sweet concoctions, I do it all for the glory of my Lord and Savior!

I've heard that people enjoy visuals so this is what a typical night Coffee House serving table looks like.
Good memories are made and I know I'll look back on my life right now and smile :)

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely doing this with the right motives in mind! So keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete