Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And So Forth...

Hello...
Time is flying by, and much has been going on. Pocanos camp was a huge blessing... God answered a few of my questions. I look back on my prayer before camp, and I am amazed how each part of it was answered in some way. Through songs, prayer, testimonies, friends, and speakers. I love that. And now it's school time. Silly thing that happened to me. I have a blind english teacher and I was reading him my essay. Afterwards he says "You know, I like you, I usually don't do this for everyone. So I'm just giving you a warning this time... Stop texting in my class." I was like FORGIVE ME OH WISE ONE! Just kidding. But I did apologize for being disrespectful. Now I'm seriously wondering how he knows.... He is blind!! Come on people! I'm simply confused, and am going to solve this mystery by the time this semester ends. Anyway, yesterday was Valentine's Day. Whoohoo single and lovin it.    :) not sarcastic.

1 comment:

  1. now you know how he knew...it was that new girl sitting up front. hehe and we thought he had super powers

    ReplyDelete