Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kentucky Weekend

What a weekend it was...

Fun starts in the bus. Have you ever noticed? Some of my favorite memories throughout the years have taken place within that bus of ours.

Nancy and I with Jorge. Nancy is my bus and van buddy :)

Dasha and I at the creation museum in Cincinnati, Ohio. The museum was inspiring (long story short!).

Our great great great great.... great...
grandparents. Introducing Adam and Eve. Eve was very pretty!

King David.
I love how everything looks so real. Yes, at some points I was creeped out by how real everything looked, It felt like we were transformed back into Bible times.

I'm not sure what I think about these creatures. (As in the snake not Paul and Andrey). Nevertheless, I attended the snake show. Just to experience it, from a distance. Not touching the snakes too much. Although I did touch some snakes and they felt purse-like. 

After the prayer we went Masha's house. She is such an awesome person! I had a blast meeting new people from all over and coming together to worship through song :) There is Evelyna on guitar and Piano-man. Two very talented people *wink Eyelyna* 

One thing I really remember was a quote from the Creation Museum:
Human reason says: "I think therefore, I am."
God's Word says: "I am that I am."
We have different views because of different starting points.

So this is my travel log.
Spencerport, NY --> Cincinatti, OH --> MiddleofNowhere, KY --> Columbus, OH --> Buffalo, NY --> Home Sweet Home.

5 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! I feel like I really missed out...but that's ok! God willing, there will be another trip!

    Ew. Snakes. Ew....eeeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trip was amazing! I'm so glad I went! it was an incredible experience...the journey there, the services, the food, the people....the food...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA.. The food. Oh yeah. We were sure mighty hungry y'all. Lol we even worked on our southern twain :)
    I say next trip should be west coast...

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely! rocky mountains....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes :) I really do want to see Seattle and Portland and San Fran...!

    ReplyDelete