Saturday, June 23, 2012

Morning Preparations for Russia

This morning I officially almost finished packing for our trip. Earlier a friend asked me "How do you feel about going to Russia?" My answer went something like this... 2 days ago I was nervous, yesterday I was excited, and today I am in shock and don't know what to feel.
I guess from here on out, feelings no longer apply. We are leaving and that's that.

Sorry Pushock, I don't think you can come with us even though I know you really want to :(

No promises, but we are going to try to journal our experiences while on this trip.

We won't be gone long but I still ask that you all pray for this trip. For all to go well, for God to do His work, for us to be safe, and for the gospel to be made known!

And if you want to pretend like you are there with us, simply sing this song: 

We will be singing this song a lot. It may not be the hippest song on the block, but we will be jammin to it because the words have so much meaning! I would recommend you really pay attention to the anointed lyrics!

Keep praying for us friends :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful song. An old favorite actually. PRAYING FOR YOU ALL! May God bless and keep you safe!

    -Luba

    ReplyDelete