I tried this recipe for the first time this past Saturday and it was so good! It really reminds me of the Applebee's artichoke dip. It felt special to use our spinach from our garden... Now I know how farmers feel! Haha, not really.
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm.