Thursday, August 2, 2012

This is my desire


I want to make the most of my time here on earth.

I do not want to sit around and feel sorry for myself, for someone else or for my or their situation.

I want to take action, have joy, be different.

I do not want to do the same things all the time, with the same people, in the same comfort zone.

I want my thoughts to revolve around You, not me, not others.

I do not want to compare myself to others, comparing my weakness.

I want to be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger.

I want to be bold, full of Your love, ready to stand when I stumble.

I want to be humble, simple and ready for Your coming at all times.

I want to want You more.

This is a journal entry that I wrote a while back.
And now my fellow bloggers, I encourage you to share: What is your desire? Maybe make a blog post, write it in a journal, or simply just think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment