- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot pepper sauce until well blended. Mix in the Ranch dressing, chicken and Cheddar cheese. Spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. If oil collects on the top, dab it off using a paper towel. Serve with tortilla chips.
I used this website: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chicken-Wing-Dip/Detail.aspx