Saturday, September 24, 2011

Life Continues

Hello friends! I need a break from my books, therefore I shall share the details of my life. Hence, the title of my blog: A Blog About Life :)

My books... So much fun. I actually love Bio lecture! My professor is really cool! And I get to spend an entire fifty minutes sitting next to Dasha and Mike. I'm looking forward to the Nursing Program with Dasha, we work together really well, with minimal distractions (usually I distract her somehow, but only once in a while). We are kinda nerds.


Here is Lesya and the "hot" picture. We sang a song on Friday at church and Lesya did a great job on piano, she's so talented!

I started this morning doing the hair of four wonderful ladies! It was a practice for the wedding coming up in November. These girls were wonderful :) Even though we ran about 20 minutes late from what I planned, they were so sweet! It was just fun to talk to them and be together for a few hours!

                                                                    Here is Lera :)

                           Irina Y :) I LOVE the lighting of this picture! It accentuates her beauty.

                                                           Irina K! (in the corner, LOL)

                                                        Here is the back-- Elegant yet flirty!



                                                        It has been a good past few days!
                                                                 Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Nice job on the hair! I didn't know you did hair?! Or is it new little hobby you just picked up? How cool that you have friends in your class. I can't remember the last time I had any in college with me :/ Oh well. Best wishes to you and your future in nursing! By the way, great picture of Lesya, she looks angelic. I didn't know she plays piano, her brother is AMAZING though, I should've connected the dots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah, I've been styling hair for a while... kinda been keeping it on the d.l. until I decided that I wouldn't mind gaining some income by doing hair for weddings! Yes, lesya grew up playing piano actually! The entire family is musically talanted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this Dee!!! :)
    Guess what my hair stayed perfectly throughout whole sunday! while we were @ Binghamton, so i got to show off there ;) (i just took out the pins though) and it woul've stayed curled throughout today too but time to wash it! anyway thanks for your magic! I advice all of you readers to have Diana do your hair for any occasion! It was relaxing and totally stress free for me !!!

    ReplyDelete