Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If My People..

"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land."  
2 Chronicles 7:14


Photography props given all to Nelli Konavalchuk!

You may already know that this month as a youth we are focusing on prayer. I have been very blessed to hear amazing sermons about prayer so far in youth service!  So what have you learned about prayer? What does prayer mean to you? How have you been effected by prayer? I'd like you for you to leave a comment about prayer, if you are willing! :)

1 comment:

  1. Loved Loved Loved Vova's quote from sermon:
    I'll paraphrase: "The successful business people, who always have too much to do during the day, have learned to do the most important things first!" meaning time with our God as 1st. priority of the day! He is the most impartant in our lives! As Dima said before circumstances in our lives do not have any right to keep us back from our Lord, precious time w/ Him.

    ReplyDelete