Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Adventures of Dee in Regular Life

Every day is an adventure.
These moments are not based on a true story- they are based on true moments: hence, "a blog about life". Brace yourselves...

-The moment when I feel so confident in my driving backwards skills. I end up in the neighbors lawn (fail).

-The moment when I let the dog out without a leash and he runs off on his own walk without permission (stubborn animal).

-The moment when the dog growls at me (Who does he think he is? I am master).

-The moment when I am singing and washing dishes, mom says I sing like a black lady (best compliment ever).

-The moment when dad tries to convince me that buying 35 POUNDS of raisins is a good idea. 35lbs, 35 dollars (frugal?).

-The moment when I figure out part of the Poplavskiy OCD gene is in my DNA as I continue dusting. With a Q-tip (It's in my blood).

-The moment when I find a half used, old looking pack of Russian amoxicillin on the counter. We were talking about antibiotic resistance in 3rd world countries in micro that morning (OTC antibiotics, anyone?).  

"Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments." Rose Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment