Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tanya's Graduation

Well it was more of a pinning than a graduation. Nonetheless, she is officially done with nursing school. She is going to be one awesome nurse. I pray that God's face continues to shine upon her :)

Last night after everything she comes into my room... and in a very ceremonious fashion she hands me her white scrubs. It's my turn.

Pray for all nurses! And future nurses (me, Dasha, Natalya, Igor, Ira K) who are in nursing school.
Now the weekend has hit and it's time for the Syracuse tent conference, pray for that as well! I'll try to take some pictures :) Love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Congradulations Tanichka!!!
    You are going to be such a good nurse , I know it!!!

    God Bless You!!

    And you Diana! You will be the one that will make it in the books, stories, and chicken soup series!!!

    Rochester is one of the bestest places to get sick, no matter what hospital you go there are christian nurses on duty!

    ReplyDelete