Sunday, August 7, 2011

Soul Surfer

Have you ever watched a movie or a show and shortly after watching it thought "I totally just wasted 2 whole hours of my life."? I can say YES I have thought that! Sometimes a movie could give you a good laugh; but after time, you forget the jokes. Sometimes it could give you a few tears, but in a month, what does it matter to you? Sometimes a movie simply kills time. Well recently I watched the movie "Soul Surfer" and I say with joy that this is a movie worth watching! Not only was it inspiring, it was focused on Jesus Christ, and is a true story of a real girl with real struggles! One thing I remember "... Sometimes you don't understand, that's when you have to change your perspective." (I really re-worded that) Check out the trailer:

1 comment:

  1. I just watched this movie! AWESOME! gonna blog bout it too lol

    ReplyDelete