Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crazy Love

I just want to quickly share about the book I've been reading and I highly recommend you read it also! You have no idea... within the two days I have been reading it, my perspective has been changing so much! God is beyond words, just awesome, and this book helps you put that back into perspective and act on it.

It's called Crazy Love by Francis Chan. And it's cool how in the book you get to look up the videos on the internet that go along with it! If you want to see what it's all about go to the website and check it out :) Please!

http://www.crazylovebook.com/

Update: Having fun, going parasailing this morning, sitting on bed smelling Natalya and Tanya make breakfast of eggs and waffles, yummy! Planning on eating at Chick-fil-a today, held a shark, walked on pier, went crazy on lazy "pool", love this hotel, loving my book :) and much more. And I miss my dog so far. Haha really! Don't really miss much else, please don't take offense, I'm just being honest :P

No comments:

Post a Comment