Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm Amazed

I finished the book "Heaven is for Real" today and since the book is about a little boy who visited heaven, they mention Akiane, a child who also had visions of heaven, but what is different about this little girl is that she has a God given talent to paint... a child-prodigy. One of the best artists of all time if I do say so myself because she has such inspiration!  And if you look at her gallery you see year by year how much she improves and how complex her work becomes, it just touches my heart because she is still humble.
And since I really like her work, I'll show you my favorites:
The Prince of Peace
Infinite Perspective
Mother's Love
The Angel
Father Forgive Them
Check out the gallery: http://www.akiane.com/store/

So this is what I find amazing, maybe it's just me, I'm not sure.
I'm off to bed :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment