Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cute Thang

Pushok is cute. Even my grandma said he's not ugly like those dirty strays in Ukraine. That's a huge thing for her to say by the way, she is a livid dog hater. My extended family has something against my dog. They are not exactly lovers of all things cute and furry. I believe that they may be jealous because Pushok is the defender of our home (ha!).

Update: This is a blog about life isn't it? Well I have an interview this afternoon. At the hospital. Yes. Me. Interview. For a job. Goodbye Resturantland for a bit (if God wills). I pray the interview goes smoothly and that everything works out afterwards as well. I'm just trusting God right now because I entirely was not planning on getting a call back from this job. I sent in the application online with a prayer that whatever happens will be according to what God wants. In a way I was comforting myself because I was sure they would not be interested in me. I have no training in anything, other than spending time volunteering in different hospitals last year. So that's it. :)

God has planted this word into my life the past few days:
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the thoughts I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get the job!!! "God qualifies the called" :) Please update us on how it goes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete