http://natashaskitchen.com/2011/04/12/raspberry-pretzel-jello/ Props to Natasha! The recipe and picture is fully from her site :)
Cost to Make: $6 to $7
Ingredients for Raspberry Pretzel Jello Recipe:
6 oz package Raspberry Jell-O
2 cups boiling water
2 cups pretzels
1/4 cup sugar
1 stick butter
1 (8oz) package cream cheese – softened
1 (8oz) package Cool Whip – thawed
1 cup sugar
1 bag frozen raspberries – thawed in refrigerator
How to Make Raspberry Pretzel Jello:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine Jell-O and boiling water and set aside to cool to room temperature
3. Crush pretzels in a ziploc bag, using a rolling pin.
4. Melt butter and 1/4 cup sugar in saucepan. Add pretzels and mix together.
5. Lightly press pretzel mix into a 13×9 -inch pyrex dish.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, then cool to room temperature.
7. Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar on medium/low speed until well-combined.
8. Stir in Cool Whip using a spatula.
9. Spread mixture over cooled pretzels and refrigerate 30 minutes.
10. Pour Jell-O over cream cheese mixture and drop raspberries evenly on top. Refrigerate until jello is set.