Tuesday, March 13, 2012

God's Promises: Day VII

Scripture: Exodus 14:14

Quick story: I was about to post this earlier today, but my computer was freezing up and wouldn't let me post. I see now what God's plan was. I wasn't ready to post this until now, a few hours later.

Recently I've been feeling like I can't fight anymore. 
I cannot. There is so much beauty in that statement: I cannot.
And thinking about this today... God's love also cannot. In a different way.
His love cannot give up on me. He cannot fail me. His grace cannot run out on me.
And I was driving home from Tim Horton's and I just seemed not to have any words for God.
That's when a song played on the radio. It started like this: "Finding myself at a loss for words. But the funny thing is, it's okay." I like when God works like that. Just be still.  

2 comments:

  1. One big huge AAAAAAAAAMEN from me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dee Cee,

    Thank you so much for posting this article and poster of "Be Still". I want you to know that GOD has truly used you. My soul is blessed beyond words! I will not be like the 9 who would not say "Thank You". But, I will be like the 1 who did say "Thank You". So, again, "Thank You" for letting GOD use you to post this article. Love you much and be encouraged! "I being in the way, The Lord led me."

    ReplyDelete