Friday, March 30, 2012

Yum.

A reason to go to MCC. Just to check out their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
I don't know about you, but my pantry is still super Ukrainian.
No grape jelly at hand, or white bread. Sadly, no creamy peanut butter.
Instead we have homemade raspberry and black current preserves.
Instead of white bread we have black bread, onion bagels and rolls.
And only crunchy peanut butter.
Haha! We never got into the PB&J thing.
If you are like me in any way (which is unlikely), then you learn to appreciate the MCC PB&J.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love pb&js! Used to "hate" them. We actually have the ingredients for them at my house but that is because I love to make them for lunch (so frugal, so good ;). Brockport doesn't sell pb&js :(
    So true about the Ukrainian pantry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mcc knew i was coming when they started selling those. Crunchy peanut butter is way better though.

    ReplyDelete