Monday, May 9, 2011

Falling

            I've stumbled...
                         and tripped
                                     my whole life.
                            Now, I'm at the point where I have to ask You...
                               Please,
                     teach me to fall,
         teach me to fall in love with You.
                                               This is the one fall I want to jump into,
                                    I'm clumsy,
                         prone to failure,
                   accidents.
                        After all these years,
                            I still need a lesson on how to fall...
                                                                    How to fall in love with You, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment