Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Asiago Artichoke Dip


  • 2 cups grated asiago cheese
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup plain yogurt
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • 6 -8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
  • 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
  1. Mash up the artichoke hearts in a bowl along with the minced garlic.
  2. Add the other ingredients.
  3. Mix it all together and refrigerate until using.
  4. All the proportions can be tweaked according to personal preference. You can also serve this recipe hot! The cheese gets all melty and yummy!

I made this dip yesterday, and it was pretty good... asiago cheese is so yummy! Next time I make this dip, I will use only one clove of garlic and I will substitute some of the asiago cheese with some cheddar in order to add more color to the dip...

Anyway, my new years resolution for 2012 was to try new recipes. I still have a week and a half before the semester starts again, so I'm excited to try new stuff! Today I made bread in our bread machine. So much fun!! The machine makes it so easy. Put in the ingredients, press on button... 3 hours... BAM!! Fresh bread, and delicious aroma overtaking the house! 

Here is the finished product:
Its so cute and little and cute. Did I mention that it's so cute?!
Haha. Sorry. Anyone else working on their new years resolutions? 
Tanya has been hitting the gym a lot recently.
Don't tell her I told you...

1 comment:

  1. Why would that be a secret silly?
    Yes the next time you make asiago dip you should do those things

    ReplyDelete