- 2 cups grated asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 -8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mash up the artichoke hearts in a bowl along with the minced garlic.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Mix it all together and refrigerate until using.
- All the proportions can be tweaked according to personal preference. You can also serve this recipe hot! The cheese gets all melty and yummy!
Its so cute and little and cute. Did I mention that it's so cute?!
Haha. Sorry. Anyone else working on their new years resolutions?
Tanya has been hitting the gym a lot recently.
Don't tell her I told you...