Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm Ready

Here I am... In college. Wow! I love it! What can I say other than that I am ready for this semester to start. I've only been to one class so far and it seems like its gonna be really easy so I'm looking forward to it. It's nice to be back. As I write, nursing students surround me, freaking out with power points, staplers, binders and such. (You have been here for one hour how could you possibly already be like this!?) I'm happy to have this one last semester with comparably easy classes. I plan to live it up while I can because once nursing classes actually start it's gonna be one tough ride.
Oh and I'm not sure if I have mentioned yet, but I'm stuck with Dashinka for the next 2 and a half years :) Oh such a horrible thing to be in classes with a fun, weird, distracting friend. You know I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment