Friday, January 27, 2012

How He Loves Us (Yes YOU!)


"If His grace is an ocean we are sinking..."

It's funny. I never knew what grace was until I was in Sunday School... that is teaching Sunday School.
Sounds kinda silly, but it's the truth. I few years ago I was the "helper" (kind of like a teacher assistant) and part of the lesson was grace. I was asked "What is grace?" I stared at the teacher asking the question "... grace is um... God...He just gives us grace... umm... *incoherent speech/mumble*."
Can you answer that question?
I believe that grace is undeserved love.
Guess what? That's AWESOME!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome song, awesome post. You need a love button. Grace IS amazing! I dont get it. Us russians/ukies are known for running to things that are free...yet its so hard for us to embrace Gods Grace, which is completely free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting observation... Amen to that!

    ReplyDelete