Thursday, January 5, 2012

Her Mother's Hope

One thing I love about college winter break... I can read books again!
If you are familiar with christian books, you mostly likely have heard/read sometime by Francine Rivers... The Atonement Child, Redeeming Love, Mark of the Lion series, Lineage of Grace series... Awesome books. (Hadassah from Mark of the Lion still haunts me to this day.)
Anyway, Her Mother's Hope is a book worth reading. It really reminded me of why I love nursing. But this is not a nursing book, it's based on the intricate, lovely and sometimes confusing relationship between a mother and her daughter. Good read, I would gladly reread it and now I'm starting part 2 of this saga :)
AHH I LOVE BREAK!

PS: I brought Pushok to the vet today because he has dry skin. Most people said "what a sweet little thing". Haha he was so freaked out by his visit and wouldn't stop shaking. What a wuss.