Thursday, January 5, 2012

Her Mother's Hope

One thing I love about college winter break... I can read books again!
If you are familiar with christian books, you mostly likely have heard/read sometime by Francine Rivers... The Atonement Child, Redeeming Love, Mark of the Lion series, Lineage of Grace series... Awesome books. (Hadassah from Mark of the Lion still haunts me to this day.)
Anyway, Her Mother's Hope is a book worth reading. It really reminded me of why I love nursing. But this is not a nursing book, it's based on the intricate, lovely and sometimes confusing relationship between a mother and her daughter. Good read, I would gladly reread it and now I'm starting part 2 of this saga :)
AHH I LOVE BREAK!

PS: I brought Pushok to the vet today because he has dry skin. Most people said "what a sweet little thing". Haha he was so freaked out by his visit and wouldn't stop shaking. What a wuss. 

6 comments:

  1. Me too! We have this wonderful christian section in our Gates Library and i went and got a stack of books for myself yesterday:) going to be blogging about some:) i read the 1st one of this series but not the 2nd one yet so let me know how it will turn out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your book reading fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am inspired to go read some more books. Unfortunately the library in my town is too small to give me a good Christian book selection. Enjoy your time off reading and I will too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kitty cat is struggling with dry skin too! What a coincidence! Is your doggy okay?? Glad you're enjoying break and making productive use of your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irina... 2nd book so far is so depressing! I can't put it down.
    Lesya... Priorities :P haha
    Zazzy... Thank you!!
    Love... He got a steroid shot and antibiotics for 2 weeks. He will live. I'm just hoping he wont wake up in the morning looked like a ripped beast cuz of that steroid shot (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dee lol I didn't see a ripped beast this morning so I think we safe

    ReplyDelete