Monday, January 9, 2012

Cute Thang

I keep finding cute things. This is something I made... Well bought, tweaked and added dried flowers to. I like how it's a cage... Makes me wonder if you can cage in beauty? Deep stuff there.  Try not to break your brains over that one!

Update: Fun weekend! Blessed cell group meeting at Lesya's house. She makes a rockin chili and buffalo chicken wing dip. And today spend quality time with the Kozluk Family +, then triumphantly won a game of Scrabble against (with Anna as my partner) Andrey Suschtik and Berehovskiy (who claimed beforehand that they were unbeatable geniuses). And just now had quality time with our sis Lesya. Thank you Lesya, from the bottom of my heart. For what you may ask? Well just for being you. And thank you followers, for reading!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me smile :)
    (sorry my brothers account was open again! Didn't realize it until I commented)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Everytime a yuriy comments I get confused. Lol next time keep it up to add some spice to the comments :P
    -Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dee, you like cute things...next time look in the mirror. you'll be sure to find something very cute there! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha :) Okayy Dash...
    How about I take a pic of you?? Lol

    ReplyDelete