Sunday, April 3, 2011

We Will Run to You

As I was getting ready for church this morning, I was listening to my music and I fell in love with the new CD my sister bought. They are a semi-new band called Gungor. All the songs are truly anointed and I especially love this song called "We will run to You". I have a feeling like this song is going to be stuck in my head all day today... Anyway, I'm going to an American church today, a baptist church nearby which is always blessed I love it :) I'm in a great mood by the way, the sun is shining and the air is warm and I just had a great weekend with the girls... Maybe I'll make a post about my great experience at the ballet! Most of all I'm full of joy because we can run to God and He will accept us into His open arms, unconditionally. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment